Sunday, November 23, 2008

Your Opinion Please!!!



I LOVE sending Christmas Cards, and last year we didn't really plan and so we ended up last minute just picking a photo that might work. It ended up being a photo by a HUGE snowman! One day this fall while we were walking on the nature walk by BYU we spotted a HUGE tree, and thought it would be fun if every year we take our Christmas Card picture by something huge.


So yesterday we took the pictures, and have a couple options... This is where I need everyone's opinions, because we can't decide.

OPTION A


There is a setting on our camera for "fall leaves" but it kinda makes my hair look red... but it's still a good one...







or OPTION B


And then there's the non red hair one, but the sun had moved and so we had to come on this side of the tree, and it's a little awkward.




So if you could let me know which one you like better that would be awesome!!!


And if you hate them both... ummm... I guess I don't want to know!!!


Also, I want to post something special for Thanksgiving, but if I don't get around to it I hope that everyone has a great Thanksgiving!


6 comments:

Kim said...

I vote photo A! The red hair is awesome!

Jeff and Nichole said...

Photo A is freakin' awesome!

Sariah said...

I'm a fan of option A! Love it!

Traci M said...

Photo A for sure. Great lighting makes a great picture. The other picture you are in the shadow and aren't as prominent.

Ady said...

I like Photo A...and I'm so happy that I've found your blog!! Yay! I'm adding you to my reader right now! :)

AWS said...

Picture A, definitely. I laughed so hard when I read about your plan to take your christmas pictures by something huge every year. Very random... I love it.