Saturday, April 11, 2009

My working girl!

So, with Nichole graduating at the end of this month she's been applying for tons of jobs, but this economy is pretty lame. Thankfully, Nichole got an internship at Alpine Fitness as a personal trainer. It's a great opportunity for her to get experience and for me to get in shape! We don't have a picture of her in her cool workout clothes but we do have this closeup of her new awesome haircut!

5 comments:

Kari said...

Hey guys, Nichole looks cute as usual. Yes Jeff you fooled me too with the email. We tried fooling Kaylee that Spring Break was cancelled but it didn't work. Kari

Sariah said...

That's awesome! Good job Nichole! I hope that job works out for you!

Kristi said...

Congrats on the job, sounds so fun! Way cute hair cut! I tried making Davey a bunny out of an old shirt, I totally need sewing lessons. Just have to get myself to a fabric store!

Lisa and Alan said...

I'm sad to say I feel for the April Fools joke as well. Cute hair cute Nichole. So do you guys get to work out for free at this new job?

Julie said...

Nichole, I love your hair! Congrats on the internship and graduating!