Last week, I was so busy!!! And this week I have been so bored! Well, I have actually kept myself busy... but it's been a struggle.
What changed?
Well, everything, I guess!
I graduated!
(Never thought this day would come, and never EVER thought I would be as sad as I am!)
AND.............................
WE MOVED!!!
(Pictures to come)
It made for a crazier week, but we moved to Salt Lake, so Jeff no longer has to spend 2-3 hours driving! He did for a year, with little complaints! He loves the non-driving!
So I guess the Provo chapter of our life is closed. I feel like it is over too suddenly, but we are very excited to be here in Salt Lake, and excited about our future!
But it really is amazing how much down time I have. I am doing my internship still, but it UNPAID, and part-time, so I spend hours everyday looking for jobs. I had an interview on Monday, a group interview. 21 people for one position. Needless to say, I didn't get the job. I know everything will work out, and maybe I'll gain some much needed patience in the process!
2 comments:
Alright I'm the first to post a comment! Congratulations on Graduating. I'm so glad your mom was able to come. You look so pretty in your pictues. I know the feeling of being busy and then bored. I hate not having a lot of things to do. You'll find a job soon I'm sure.
Congratulations Nichole! I'm very happy for you! Just take it easy before you have to get serious about work and all!
Post a Comment