Well, it's been a while since we've updated our blogo, mostly because not much has been going on this summer. I thought of posting pictures of me working overtime or Nichole looking for jobs, but who wants to see that? So, now that we've finally done something fun and exciting this summer, here are some pictures:
This last weekend we drove down to Lincoln City, Oregon in order to spend the 4th of July weekend at the beach with my family. Here we are just before starting the 15 hour drive!
One of the funnest things about visiting my family is the chance to play with all of the little kids. My dad does this thing every time he first sees my sister's kids when visiting, where he hides a piece of candy or something on his person and they have to guess where it is. One time he hid a snickers bar in his shoe! They were kind of grossed out.
We went to a parade with our neice Kaylee and our old Campus Plaza neighbors-Lisa, Alan and Maceyface. It was so fun to see how much Macey had grown since we last saw her and I have to say, I think I am her favorite uncle.
Here is Kaylee and Dallin. Dallin is wearing a pretty pink hat that Nichole crocheted herself! Believe it or not, I actually helped her with a fourth of one of the rows.
5 comments:
Do you know what's crazy?! Last week we were in Glen Eden, just south of Lincoln City, with Doug's family. We spent a lot of time in Lincoln City.
Just think if we had crossed paths...
thanks for posting. I wasn't even around when they found the candy!
I'm glad Dad didn't hide the liquorish in his shoe, that would have stunk! It was fun seeing you guys. Thanks for sacrificing and driving all that way.
The beach looks like it was awesome! Nichole, I love the hat you knitted (oh yeah, and I guess Jeff helped a little, too). I'm so impressed! It really looks good.
Yes it is a real scorpion. But the wrapper is still on and no one wants to lick it.
Post a Comment