Monday, June 28, 2010

A quick trip to Arkansas

It turns out that Arkansas is one of the most beautiful states ever,


and is also within reasonable driving distance of Texas. We went for a quick trip to Arkansas for a Blair family reunion.

We enjoyed the weekend with all of Jeff's family. Aren't they a good looking bunch?

Anna was my little friend all weekend. I loved spending time with her and having her ask me to sit by her at all the meals.



We went fishing, or rather everyone else went fishing while I watched. :) Jeff caught 3 fish, and pretended to eat some glow in the dark nightcrawlers.

And one of the highlights of the trip was seeing the house that Jeff's dad helped to build, that their family then lived in for quite some time. We really had a good time, and felt very sad when we got home, because we know it will be too long before we see them all again.

2 comments:

Julie said...

What a fun trip! Arkansas does look like a cool place.

I still can't figure out where you are in that girls camp picture. That would be a huge job to be the ward camp director! I'm sure you did an awesome job.

Kari said...

We loved seeing you guys. It was fun.