We loved having a bassinet to put Abigail in at first. It was so handy, and useful. The basket came off the rocker, and so we could move it up and down stairs. Eventually we just kept it right outside our bedroom and she slept in it at nights. Whenever she would wake up we would find her like this. She always would scoot herself up to the very top so her head was pressing up against the side.

This is an early photo of her in her bassinet. Look at how much room she has. We knew because of her lenth she wouldn't last too long in it!

And here she is at 5 weeks. I decided she was getting too big for her bassinet when I came to get her after a nap and her feet had worked their way out of her blanket and hooked over the edge! That made me a little nervous, and so we transitioned to her crib.


She looks so tiny in her crib!
1 comment:
I remember thinking that about Scarlett. She was too tiny for that huge bed. They quickly start taking up the whole space though.
Post a Comment