 |
| Here she has a case of the Tired Jollies :) |
 |
| She loves to fly around the room! |
I just wanted to put up some recent pictures, to show how big she is getting! Her hair is really filling in. It is very blond on top. She has the best smile, and I love how when she is really happy it overtakes her whole body, she'll kick her legs and curl up her arms and let out a little squeal along with an awesome smile! She got her first tooth this week! We were so surprised one morning when she was chewing on my fingers as usual and there was a little tiny poky thing! A tooth. She seems to be swallowing some food when she eats now, but still it seems like she isn't eating tons. She can sit up. She is new at it still, and falls over alot, and can't get herself back into a sitting position, but she is doing great. Still not much of a roller, although sometimes I wonder if it is more of a preference than an ability issue. Who knows? :) She gets so happy and giddy right before bed. It is so cute. She loves to laugh at little kids, it is so much fun to watch. Oh how we love our happy Abi.
 |
| She ALWAYS has her arms out like this! Don't mind our disaster of a kitchen. |
1 comment:
I love this set of pictures. She has such a great smile!
Post a Comment