Wakes up happy! During this month, more than ever she will wake up and just talk and laugh by herself until we find out she is awake and come get her! Then, when she sees us she gets sooo happy!
Some things we didn't catch on camera:
sits up unassisted, quite well! She stills occasionally flop onto her side or her belly, but can hold herself in a sitting position for well over a minute unassisted.
Got two teeth!! She got her first the day after MLK Day, and her second 2 days later.
Rolls over on a regular basis, back to front and front to back (she's been able to before, but she just didn't do it very much at all)
Finally is getting the hang of swallowing food. Slowly losing that extrusion reflex
Celebrated her Dad getting a JOB!! Hooray Jeff!
We love her more and more every day.
Things I (nichole) have loved this month:
Getting hugs from her
watching her smile and laugh and interact with kids
the way she smells after a bath
Her chill, calm moments right after eating
hearing her experiment with new sounds. For a days/weeks she experimented with her high pitched squealy voice, and now she learning how to spit and make consonant sounds instead of just gutteral sounds.
|
5 comments:
YOu have the worlds cutest baby!!!! Does she love the camera? She always loos excited when you take a picture. And I remember my baby picture where I took off my socks and chewed on them.
What a sweet, happy baby!! Such a cutie pie!! Congrats on getting a job, Jeff! I'm sure that's a relief. I hope it's a great job that you'll enjoy! And happy (belated) birthday!
Oh my gosh, I'm such a huge Abi fan! Thanks for letting us play with her. You're lucky to have such a happy little gal, and she's lucky to have such great parents.
I can't believe she's six months old! What a cute girl!
Cute,glad you guys share!
Post a Comment