Thursday, January 31, 2013

Before:

So,

We are changing things up around our house, and I am excited. We sold our couches, and got a sectional, we are going to paint, and change the flooring, and we've rearranged some furniture. Eventually it'll look totally different. Here is a before picture. This will probably be a few months before things are looking normal again. Also I am not a very good decorator, and i'm afraid of color, but we are going to paint the walls a light sandy gray color, and do white curtains, and the sectional is gray courdoroy, and then yellow accents. So, I have a feeling that the whole yellow/gray trend is on the way out, but I don't care. It'll be new to me. Mostly am just excited to get rid of the smelly old carpet.
Here's to improvement that actually improve our space. I get so nervous changing things because it's so expensive, and what if we pick the wrong color, etc? So these before pictures are really lame, but they're the pictures we put to sell our couches, so they focus on the couches. I just don't think about these things until it's too late.




No comments: