Sunday, September 13, 2015

May 2015

What happened in May? We celebrated our 8 year anniversary! I can't remember what we did but I'm sure we went out to eat. Todd and Jessica got married in Boise. I can't think of much else that went on. 




















































































 One evening I spent forever putting together our composters. As I was busy with that, Abi brought out all of her blankets and billows and laid in the driveway.






















 The kids the morning of Todd and Jessica's wedding. 













 Before the wedding we went to the mall to buy me some new flip flops. 






























 Abi woke up that day with a terrible rash all over her body. We figured out that it was probably because of the laundry detergent used on the sheets. She was miserable.



 Emily loves her sheepy and elmo. 








 Our great friends, the Johnsons, moved to Oregon. Abi will especially miss Brinley. 

















Kevin instigated "crazy time" with the kids: Getting them all to take their clothes off and run around the house. It was pretty crazy. 








 Here we are at Todd and Jessica's reception at my parent's house. 























1 comment:

Christian Francis said...

We miss you guys so much Nichole!! You guys truly are amazing! I can't wait to get together again! PS This is actually Shannon :)