Saturday, March 8, 2008

overcoming my blogging fear




Intro/Preface/Explanation
As most people that know me know, I have many silly fears. So it probably won't surprise you that as I have been introduced into the blogging world by family members, I have developed this fear of creating my own blog. Let me explain. From the first time Jeff and I looked at Kari's family blog I thought, "We should start one." However, everytime I would go to start one up, I would get scared. Scared of what? I have no idea. But it was fear enough to prolong us entering the blogging world for 2 months! The reasons I am facing this fear are many.
#1. I think that they are really cool ways to share pictures and fun stories.
#2. I love looking at other people's blogs and want to quite being an outside observer
#3. There really is nothing to be afraid of
#4. Facing fears gives you an adrenaline rush and sense of accomplishment.

Soo... as silly as this is, Here is our first blog... and some pictures too.



Summer Fun An Engagment Picture Winter Fun

Silly Snowman Annual Blair-B-Q Blair Christmas


Clark Thanksgiving







No comments: