Sunday, May 4, 2008

Finals are Finally Over

A lot of fun stuff has happened lately, but we've been so busy with school and everything. So here is a quick recap,



Jeff graduated from BYU!! He was really excited to be done! Good for you Jeff! Now it's a year off, then grad school.

Here are some other pictures from family visiting

Sorry it's sideways!





Karen had a lot of help opening her presents!Having everyone here in Provo was really great!


This is Lance acting like a pirate with the kids at the lunch after Macey's baby blessing. Pretty fun.


Kari is really good at board games. She had never played this game before, and smoked us all!



Jeff and I have been married a year! (On May 3rd). We celebrated a little early, before spring term started. We went to Salt Lake, looked at the pretty flowers on Temple Square and ate a great meal at the Roof on top of the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. Then we stayed a place in Midway. It was great. Jeff was so nice.




This video is from Karen's Birthday, which was the first day that everyone came into town. We really had fun.


A really pretty view of the Salt Lake temple, from our anniversary day.This picture is from the Carnival on campus, right before finals! Free food, games and no studying! Now, that is a sweet party! P.S. We look really tough in this picture, huh?A great picture from a great ward temple trip, with our great used to be neighbors! We miss you Lisa and Alan!

We are so glad, and lucky to have gotten to have sweet Macey so close to us for a couple months. If you can't tell, we really miss Lisa and Alan as our neighbors!

This is from the Provo 5k! It was really fun! I have really enjoyed getting back into running. It was kind of tough after my last foot surgery. Jeff and I both ran the Rex Lee Run in March, and he said he'll only run one a year. So now he gets to take pictures!

So, the pictures are all jumbled, but I didn't put them up now, I never would.

1 comment:

Lisa and Alan said...

Beautiful Blog! Sorry I haven't checked it in awhile, and I was super excited to see you had posted things. "Arrr Killer Kiley" is my favorite post! Keep up the posts, we want to see how you guys are doing.