Today is also our birthday, which is a fun day that we get to share together. This is the first birthday that we won't celebrate it together, so I just want to say "Congratulations Natalie and Happy Birthday!!"
(I've finally mastered the sideways pictures!)
This was at the reception in Chicago
The beautiful Bride
(Natalie dyes her hair, but even still, I think we both have a different look)
The Clark Side (minus Amy and Michael)
Everyone in the picture is now not a Clark (except for Mom and Dad, obviously).
Melissa and Alan Dennis, Nichole and Jeff Blair, Natalie and Michael Hess, Mom and Dad Clark
And the weather was just about perfect!
Here they are cutting the cake
Here they are eating the cake. It was good cake!
It was a crazy weekend full of driving. We flew to Des Moines Iowa, where we stayed in a hotel, Thursday night. We woke up and drove 3 hours to Nauvoo. Then attended Natalie's endowment Friday night. Saturday morning they were married, and then we took lots of pictures and had a great luncheon at the 1850's Guesthouse just outside Nauvoo. Then we drove 5 hours to Chicago just in time for the Chicago reception. Then we went to the hotel and watched Michael Phelps win his 8th gold medal, and Usain Bolt crush the world record for the 100 meter dash. Then we woke up at a very early hour of 5 o clock to drive 7 hours to Des Moines to catch our plane ride back. But it was worth it.
4 comments:
Hello Nichole,
This is your husband (Jeff). You do such an amazing job on this blog. Thank you! You are such an incredibly freakin' awesome wife. I'm so glad I have you for all of eternity. Happy Birthday Baby!!!
-Jeff
Happy Birthday Nichole! Kaylee wants to ask "how old are you turning?" You look beautiful in the pictures. We love hearing about everything. Have a fun day. Kari
Hi Nichole,
Great job on the blog. It was so fun to see Natalie's wedding pictures. You guys had a very busy weekend. Happy Birthday to you Nichole. We will call you tonight. We hope you have a wonderful day and we love you.
Karen
Hi Nichole! Good thing you told me you had a blog, because I will for sure be checking it out. You can check ours out too, if you want. You are right, I can see a resemblance between you and your sister, but you do look different as well. That looks like an amazingly good and spiritually uplifting trip. Thanks for coming to SLC with us today. You are such a fun girl and I am sorry that I haven't gotten to know you better earlier! But, now is the time to start. PS, weren't we going to play "times up" sometime?! I don't know anyone that has the game though, do you?
Post a Comment