Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Ryan Schupe and the Rubber Band



This past weekend we went to the Ryan Schupe and the Rubber Band Concert up on campus.








Natalie came with us with a friend,















and also my awesome cousin Karina came.










We not on purpose bumped into my old roomate and Jeff's old roomate, and it was alot of fun.










We went early to try to get decent seats, and brought a game to play until the concert started.

All in all... we had a blast. They are really entertaining!

P.S. Jeff really did come, even though there is no evidence! :)

3 comments:

Lisa and Alan said...

Sounds like you guys had a sweet time. It's been awhile since I've looked at your blog. I love seeing what you guys have been up to.

AWS said...

I love the Ryan Schupe band. I have such fond memories of Utah, going to see these guys play with Peter Brienholt. Have you guys seen him play yet? Lots of fun. anyway, glad you had a good time!

Aaron and Steph said...

haha i always check out your blog too. How are you guys? We're heading for Yak-town in 2 weeks when Craig gets home =)