So, Nichole's going to let me (Jeff) do the post today. I'm pretty excited. On February 13th I flew down to San Antonio for a grad school interview at Our Lady of the Lake University. I really liked the program and felt like it was the right school for me and the right place for us. We were very excited to learn a few days after my interview that the admissions comittee feels the same. I got invited for interviews at a few other schools, but we feel like this is the right place for us, so have accepted their invitation. We are looking into buying a house and are excited to start this new chapter in our life. We might even get a dog. Yeah, I know. We're pretty psyched (no pun intended). Ok, so maybe I did intend the pun. But, anyway we will sure miss all our great friends in P-town and it will be hard to be so far away from our family, but at least we will have our wonderful friends Christian and Shannon close by again. Plus, ya'll can visit us anytime ya'll like...ya'll.
good friends Christian and Shannon. It was fun!
We also went to the River Walk, which was very cool
2 comments:
Congrats guys! That's great news. We will miss having you nearby!
I am so excited for you. This sounds like a wonderful opportunity! Thanks so much for inviting us over last night, I had a ton of fun! and thanks for the blog address.
Post a Comment