Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The Happiest Place on Earth!

I spent my birthday in Disneyland this year! We went to California on our "move" down to Texas. It was my first time ever going to Disneyland, and it was all I had ever dreamed of. It was a pretty magical experience. Did you know that on your birthday you get FREE admission? Pretty cool!

This first picture is kind of funny and sad at the same time. Jeff got food poisoning from dinner the night before, and so he only ate saltine crackers and 7up, while I had a Carl's junior breakfast sandwich. What a sad face!


Jeff made me stand in line with all the 4 year olds to take this picture. I'm glad he did. :)


So this picture didn't turn out like I'd hoped. I loved the cool Mickey Mouse shaped balloons, and the ones that had the glowy things in them once it was dark. And so I wanted the balloons in this picture. Also another of my favorite parts of Disneyland were all the signs that Celebrate Today! I think that is a pretty significant little phrase. Life is so much better when we just remember to celebrate each day.





Here is the classic "castle" picture. We look pretty tired! That is what happens after 12 hours of NON STOP FUN! My feet have never hurt so bad in all of my life!


(MORE FUN POSTS TO COME... I just got our pictures, and want to spread the pictures out... b/c it takes so long to get each roll finished and developed)

1 comment:

Lisa and Alan said...

Sorry you got food poisining from where we gave you the gift card for...I should have known better!