... pics of the inside of our house. Jeff's sister Kari took these, and sent them to me... so here they are!

Our Bedroom

Kitchen

Living room/Kitchen (view when you first walk in)
Not featured: 2 EMPTY bedrooms, and 3 bathrooms! So... come stay with us... or live with us! We have plenty of room! :)
Thanks Kari for the pictures.
8 comments:
We care and it looks really cute!
It looks awesome Nichole. I wish we were moving closer in Texas so we could take you up on your offer:)
I love it. Your kitchen is soo nice! Thomas and I are talking about a quick visit to get a feel for San Antonio...maybe we can take you up on your offer?? Anyways, your place looks great! :)
The pics look so nice! You guys do have a lot of room. 3 bathrooms?! I guess we don't have any excuses not to visit you someday since you have a place for us to stay :)
Looks like you guys got a really nice place! Hope you guys are enjoying Texas!
Wow! The place looks great!
Of course, we care to see. Silly Nichole.
Don't mind if we take you up on the offer to come visit you some time! Congratulations again you guys.
wendy
Post a Comment