Sunday, January 10, 2010

"Merry Christmas Mr. Potter!" "And Happy New Years to you...in jail!"

Hello Friends,

Hope everyone had a great Christmas. We really enjoyed seeing both of our families over the break. First we went to Yakima and stayed with my family for a week. We enjoyed playing games (like times up, ping pong, mario cart, and for sale), watching movies (like Miracle on 34th street and It's a Wonderful Life), and reinacting the Christmas story. And great news for everyone who looks at our blog...my parents got us a digital camera (totally unexpected). So, no more waiting! I'm sure that relieves a lot of anxiety for you all, so thanks to my mom and dad.

Picture taken with the very camera they gave us!

After Christmas we flew to Utah where we stayed with Nichole's Aunt Linda for the rest of the year. We had a great time there building snowmen and gingerbread houses, sledding, swimming, visiting friends, and of course playing more games and watching more movies! We also had the privilage of seeing Nichole's sister Natalie get married.

I would totally live in that house! The only problem is that I would then slowly eat my house until I was homeless.
If you look closely you can see that I am wearing a spiderman hat I borrowed from Nichole's cousin.
What I think is funny about this picture is the fact that somewhere someone is looking at a different picture saying, "This would be a great shot, except that Dallas is looking somewhere else!"

4 comments:

Lisa and Alan said...

You know I was thinking the same thing about the caption on Natalie's wedding picture. Glad you got a camera by the way. I hear it's a very beautiful blue that Jeff loves!

jen and michael said...

I think your twin sister is in our new ward...

The Francis Family said...

Your gingerbread house was beautiful Nichole! We're so glad you guys are back! Thanks for everything!!

Julie said...

I'm still so sad we missed you guys! It looks like you had a good Christmas with lots of family. I'm glad you got a digital camera! Now I will be expecting more frequent updates.

That's a good looking gingerbread house. Definitely a step up from last years!