Here is a picture of me a couple weeks ago. I probably am a little bigger now...
Congratulations! That's so exciting!
well done!!
yay!!! so excited for you!
Congratulations!!!
We're excited to find out what it's gender is. We're guessing girl- and a very cute one.
Hooray for the blog announcement! I am still so excited for you two!
Yay! Congrats again! We are so excited for you guys. Can't wait to find out what it is. I'm voting for boy since we are having a boy. Then they can play together! (if we ever live near each other :)
Oh Nichole! I'm so happy for you guys! I hope you are out of the yucky feeling stage and getting into the fun part of being pregnant! Congratulations!
Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys. You will be great parents!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Congratulations! That's so exciting!
well done!!
yay!!! so excited for you!
Congratulations!!!
We're excited to find out what it's gender is. We're guessing girl- and a very cute one.
Hooray for the blog announcement! I am still so excited for you two!
Yay! Congrats again! We are so excited for you guys. Can't wait to find out what it is. I'm voting for boy since we are having a boy. Then they can play together! (if we ever live near each other :)
Oh Nichole! I'm so happy for you guys! I hope you are out of the yucky feeling stage and getting into the fun part of being pregnant! Congratulations!
Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys. You will be great parents!
Post a Comment