Thursday, March 17, 2011

Early Expressions Piano Camps

This week has been Spring Break for me, and it has also been the first week of Early Expressions Piano Camps.

A friend of mine asked me if I would interested in doing a preschool piano camp with her. I said yes, and we DID IT!

She had fabulous ideas of curriculum, and take home materials, and I helped her put it together. I am so grateful she asked me to do this with her. I have loved being a part of it.

At the beginning of the week we had 8 people signed up, but only 4 ended up coming. I think that is kind of typical for San Antonio...

But we didn't lose any money. In fact, we each made 10$, after supplies and everything. :) So it was a sucess. We are going to do it again, and I am so excited.

You should all check our website, www.earlyexpressionspiano.blogspot.com. There will be pictures up shortly of this week's activities, and if you are interested in enrolling your kiddo(s) we are having another Level 1 session in June, and perhaps a Level 2 session also!

No comments: