
Jeff and I are official volunteers at the Majestic Theatre here.
Last night was our first night volunteering, and so what that means is:
WE GOT TO SEE (most of) WICKED FOR FREE!!!!
Well, almost free. We did pay 5$ for parking, and 3.50 for silly bow-ties (part of the uniform).
It really was amazing. We did miss the first 20 minutes, and then ten minutes right after intermission. But, really it was a small price to pay. I think that some of the cheapest tickets to wicked cost around 70$. So, we would never have gone.
We also lucked out, and got to sit in seats for the performance. It was "sold out" but there were enough seats that some of the ushers got to sit. So grateful for that.
Next month, we are going to usher for West Side Story! So excited for that.
2 comments:
That sounds awesome Nichole. Hope you enjoyed the show.
That's awesome...I'm wicked jealous!
Post a Comment