Sunday, June 19, 2011

The Baby and the Belly







Here's a quick post to show how much baby Abigail is growing. She is now 3 pound 10 ounces, and right smack in the 50th percentile. And she has chubby cheeks. It has been fun to watch her get bigger, and go from her skeletal profile where you can see her bone structure to now being able to see her chubby little facial features, and see her put her hands over her face or to watch her fists fly on the screen at the same time as she punches me. She is following the growth curve perfectly, and her heart rate has been in the 140s for about 2 months now. I still take a bunch of medicine, but it no longer makes me sick or dizzy. Our bodies are pretty amazing how they adapt. She is 32 weeks now, and I can't imagine how big I will get if she is still going to double in size before she is born!!

My last day of work was this past Monday, and so I have plenty of time to "build a nest" as Jeff calls it. I can't wait to hold her in my arms and see her in full color. We feel so blessed that she is doing so well.

7 comments:

Natalie Smith said...

YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL!!! Thank you so much for the picture. I miss you so much today! I just want to be able to talk and talk with you face to face.

Megan said...

So glad to hear Abigail and you are both doing well. And you look fantastic, Nicole!

Unknown said...

you look GREAT, so excited for you guys!

Kari said...

Very cute. I love pregnant bellies.

Brittanie said...

You look so beautiful!! I am so happy she is doing well!

Kassie said...

You look so cute! I can't wait for little Abigail to get here! I will email you soon with an update on us. Miss you!

Lisa and Alan said...

That's such a neat experience you have to be able to regularly have ulta sounds and see her grow. (I'm sure there's negatives too, but we won't mention those!) You look great Nichole. I'm glad you're feeling better.