Monday, October 3, 2011

Blessing Day



Man, life is coming too fast! We blessed our sweet baby last Sunday, Sept 25th. It was a special day for us. I was sooo tired and nervous (why was I nervous... I have no idea) that the only thing I managed to bring to church was Abigail, but everything went smoothly, and I was grateful again that Abi is such a sweet, calm, flexible and easy baby. We were so glad to have family and close friends attend her blessing. But.... we forgot to get a picture!!! What were we thinking? Obviously we weren't. Luckily Jeff's Mom remembered after church and we changed back into the clothes and posed for a picture. It is missing our great friends that were in attendance, but at least we have a couple with the family and of her in her blessing dress! What I remember most from her blessing is love. She was blessed with alot of love. Love from us her parents, and love from her Heavenly Father. Oh, how we love her!

No comments: