Monday, December 5, 2011

Sleep

Everyone is asleep in this house right now.... except for me. Can't sleep. I guess it's only 10 but both Abigail and Jeff zonked out shortly after 7. So I thought I'd put up a couple pics. Speaking of sleep, after Abi girl got sick with her UTI, she stopped sleeping so great, and finally we are back up to 8 hour stretches, most nights. But I'm not complaining, at all.

Here she is all wrapped up for the night! So peaceful... can't let go of that paci!


And her she is in the morning right before her morning medicine!



It is amazing how babies get used to schedules, or things that happen on a regular basis. We give her medicine at 7am, 3pm, and 11pm orally, every day, and we try really hard not to deviate by more than an hour, because it could cause her problems. At 11 pm she has gotten really good and taking her medicine in her sleep and staying asleep (isn't that amazing?). Every morning she wakes us up now right around 7. In the afternoons she is usually in middle of her afternoon nap at 3, but almost every day she will wake up in the middle (right around 3) and start crying. I'll go give her medicine, and she goes right back to sleep. She is such a champion!

Oh, and she is definitely ticklish! If I tickle her in her armpits and make funny noises, I can almost get a real laugh out of her! It's my favorite. I'm not sure if she actually likes it or not, becuase she also looks a bit shocked, but she is smiling so I guess I'm ok.

1 comment:

Amy and Jevan said...

Can't wait to see you and Jeff and sorry, most of all cute little Abi! :)