Saturday, December 31, 2011

World Traveler or Unaccompanied Minor?

While I was out of my seat, Jeff snapped this awesome pic. She looks like she knows what she is doing, huh?

We just got back from a nice trip to Washington to see Jeff's family. Abigail did awesome on the plane rides there and back, except for on the very last plane, when she was hungry, tired and we had lost her pacifier during the security checkpoint. On our last flight from Pheonix we sat next to an "unaccompanied minor." Jeff asked this 8 yr. old kid a couple questions and he did not stop talking until he passed out because it was way past his bed time. Jeff asked him what he got for Christmas and he pulled out like 6 action figures from his pockets. He then asked Jeff what his favorite toy was when he was a kid stating, "And I know you had toys back then. Toys have always been around." Then when the flight attendent handing out the drinks, she said to me, "give this to your son." Well, I guess we're getting old. Heck, next month Jeff will be 28!  

No comments: