Okay, I feel really bad, and self centered. Jeff is the coolest ever!!! He ran a half marathon! The same day I ran a marathon. He trained well, but his IT band really gave him alot of pain during the last month, so he really couldn't run anymore. So sad. But he still did it. and he did great. And we are both really excited for the next cool race we'll do together. We're thinking a Triathlon!
 |
| Way to finish! |
 |
| Look at all those oranges! |
 |
| You did it Jeff! Great job! |
 |
| Abi was so proud of her Papa, she sucked her thumb! |
 |
| Cute Fans |
Seriously, though, Jeff really supported me in my goal and ran even though he is not really a runner. I am pretty lucky. Great job Jeff!
No comments:
Post a Comment