Monday, March 18, 2013

our little helper

While she is starting to be alot more independent in her play, her favorite thing to do is to be right underfoot, "helping" Mama and Papa. 
We are attempting to build a bench!!! I am so excited I sure hope it turns out, because then I'd love to build more things, poor Jeff and my endless projects. We actually have had fun trying to figure it out. 



 Loading the Dishwasher is always a favorite for Abi. here she put on Jeff's hat and showed us a little attitude.

 Preparing dinner is always a hard time. She is so hungry and tired, that I have found the best thing to help us all stay in a happy mood, is let her help as much as possible. Here she is unwrapping bouillon cubes. Dinner takes a little longer, and she munches a little along the way, but I guess you win some and you lose some.



She is a fun little helper. We love her alot!

1 comment:

Mrs. Dennis said...

I love this picture with her in the hat and the mug - she is such a good helper! What a sweetheart! You are so blessed!