Emily is 4 months old. It goes so fast.
4 things we love about Emily:
1. She will wrap her arms around our neck when we pick her up and it feels like she's hugging us. It is absolutely the best.
2. She is hilarious. She has the funniest facial expressions/ personality. She will be so calm and content for hours, but once she starts fussing, if you don't attend to her right away it's like she gets offended and then it is really hard to calm her down. And has started squealing and shrieking which is something Abi never did. It is very fun.
3. It's hard to tell whether she's a Mama's girl or a Daddy's girl yet. But whenever Jeff is in the room she never takes her eyes off of him.
4. Okay, I'll admit it. I love her rolls. I know we always comment on her chubbiness, but I just can't get over it. She is so cute.
1 comment:
She IS so so so cute! And her chubbiness is overly-cute! What a sweet fun baby! You definitely have two gorgeous girls!
Post a Comment