We don't take as many pictures of Emily, but we do try to capture the best ones. Every time I change her clothes I think, " we have got to capture this chub!!!" And we finally did.
She also has the softest, and most feminine blondish brown eyelashes. They aren't thick and dark and long like Abigails, but they are so pretty, and so Emily! Sometimes I am so amazed by her individuality. To me, Abigail and Emily couldn't look/be more different, and I am so happy about it. Why do I keep thinking they should be more alike? I don't know. All I know is that they are perfect!
Emily may have rolled for the first time this weekend! But I'm not sure. Both times, I laid her on her back on a blanket on the rug and then went into the kitchen, and like 2 minutes later she was squealing like usual, and when I went to check on her, she was like 3 feet away, and also on her tummy. But then I put her back on her back and watch her for like 5-10 minutes, and nothing! I think the first time she may have been helped by Abi, but the second time, Abi was with me the whole time. ***Update, this has only been a draft for 2 weeks, but she is now totally rolling, both directions, and getting close to sitting up independently. And she now has 4 teeth. And weighs almost 20 pounds!
And my favorite part about Emily: her laugh.
No comments:
Post a Comment