Sunday, March 2, 2014

Family Pictures 2014

Here are our family pictures. It feels like Christmas, I think they turned out so well. I'm never more nervous/stressed than family picture time. I sure am going to miss getting them taken by the fabulous Katie Parker.  Abi kind of definitely stole the show. She is quite a little ham, ate up all the attention, and loved being a little mischievous. I think she felt so special and like such a big girl. Plus, the weather was beautiful, and Emily was an angel. It might have also helped that we chose to be 15 minutes late in order to stop and get something to eat so that we would be able to smile in the pictures!






























1 comment:

parkergirl said...

I will definitely miss you guys more! I seriously have not photographed a family that so genuinely loves each other so much. I always found myself smiling going through the photos to edit. Such pure love and such great joy.

It's hard to pick a favorite of mine, I love them all for different reason. But I still think the first one maybe. Only because it was a complete accident, and the color turned out beautiful! But I really love them all...