Sunday, April 5, 2015

January 2015

Making New Year's resolutions in January is a terrible idea. The weather is cold and depressing. Here's what Nichole remembers from January: "You had a camp out, I got the stomach flu, my back got so bad I could barely move, it was cold and dark so we didn't leave the house much and the girls took long baths.We got a kitchen aide. I got two new piano students. We went to gymnastics and the Library. We painted a lot." Sounds rough. We went to a fun magic show. It snowed. I got an office space ready at my dad's building and I saw my first private practice client. My first camp out was in the Cabella's parking lot. It was actually fun though, because we played football for a few hours. That's about it for January.


My parents gave us their old freezer and the box of the new one they got. The girls made a time machine out of it.











These are our good friends, Matt, Noya, and Lawrence Deats. 











Emily's first experience of snow!


































































Abi is crazy.








Our good friend, Scott Beddard  (AKA Scott Wonder) is an amazing magician! He put on a show for a birthday party and Abi absolutely loved it. Afterward, I did a little magic myself and pulled some candy out of her ear. Ever since then Abi is always asking me to do magic. Mostly in hopes of getting some candy. 

Business in the front. Party in the back!






























































1 comment:

The Tengelsens said...

I love your updates! I felt like January, February and March were all terrible! It was the Boston winter....so long! Hopefully Spring has happened for you guys!