Wednesday, November 16, 2011

3 months of our Happy Abi!

Abigail is 3 months!!! (and a couple weeks.... I am always a little late)
These pictures speak for themselves.I put them all up, because I figure you can never have too many pictures of Abigail. I love these because you each one she is giving a different look. My awesome friend Jenny took these one day while she was watching Abi for an hour while I went visiting teaching. So nice. They really do a better job of capturing her, than the pictures we take! So if you like these pictures and want jenny to take pics of your sweet kiddos check out her photography blog jennybayphotography.blogspot.com.












So, Abigail didn't have a pediatric appt this month, but she did have a cardiology appt, and she did go to the ER! Boo! She had a high temp, and we didn't know what to do! It kept going up and down, and so finally on Friday night we took her temp and it was 101.7 (still not super high) and called the nurse, and she said to take her in. After  4 days and 2 catherizations later, we found out she had/has a UTI. Poor girl. In spite of this, she is still our happy Abi! But they weighed and measured her so  here are her stats:

Weight 12 pounds 7 ounces (only a gain of a pound, definetely a slow down from last month where she gained 3 pounds)
Length 25 1/2 inches! She grew 3 inches in a month. I remember in my biggest growth spurts in high school I grew like 2 inches in a YEAR! I can't imagine what it must feel like to grow 3 inches in a month. No wonder when I pick her up sometimes I can feel her bones popping.

She smiles a ton, and talks really loud (especially to her Dad, they yell at each other each morning, it's quite amusing to watch). Her new love in life is her fist. It entertains her all day long. And when she gets sick of intensely gazing at it, she sucks on it. Not her thumb, but her entire fist. She is using her pacifier less and less. She loves laying on her playmat and hitting this monkey to make it light up and make sounds. It is so fun to be in the kitchen and hear her in the living room kicking the toy and hear it sound off. She can do a mini pushup, and holds her head up really well.

2 comments:

Tim and Jennifer said...

Those eyelashes! Beautiful!

Amy and Jevan said...

Abigail is so dang gorgeous! Her eyes are huge and blue and her eyelashes are so long! I can't wait to see her cute little face again!