So, two years ago Jeff saw this cupcake book on someone's coffee table and mentioned how the cupcakes looked good. I told my Mom about it, and she placed it on her wishlist on paperbackswaps (a cool way to trade books online, you can get really great books for basically free) and two years later, this wonderful book showed up in the mail. Proof that good things DO come to those who wait. Jeff didn't even remember the book at all. We have had ALOT of fun making and trying yummy cupcakes. In fact, probably too much fun. We have made marshmallow-filled chocolate cupcakes, peanut-butter filled chocolate cupcakes, two varieties of pumpkin cupcakes, mint filled chocolate cupcakes, and these sheep cupcakes. I will probably never make cupcake from a box ever again. These are just too good!
 |
|

So I made these sheep cupcakes for our preschool piano class. I was really excited to try them, and they turned out--- okay. Alot of work, and they actually kind of tasted gross. But you should have seen the kids' eyes when they saw them. They were pretty excited. So if you are looking for a fun christmas gift for a baker in the family-- we highly recommend this book, just maybe not the sheep cupcakes. :)
1 comment:
http://freeldssheetmusic.org/music/show/Little-Lamb--Who-Made-Thee---by-Joan-Sowards
I remember this song from school - I think you'll like it. Let me know what you think!
Those lambies are so cute!!!
<3
Post a Comment