Lots of firsts in this past trip to Washington! I dare you to make it all the way to end. There are some pretty funny/cute ones. Some firsts not featured:
Our first time having an overnight layover, which led to our first time getting a hotel since having kids, also our first hotel that had shared bathrooms. Good thing we were only at our hotel 4 hours, and didn't even use the showers.
We also experienced our first time keeping our girls up until midnight on New Year's Eve, not on purpose (our flight was delayed and we had an adventure getting our hotel during our overnight layover)
Emily's first time sitting up! At 5 1/2 months!
Abigail's first time wearing mascara! At 2 1/2 years!
Emily's first time in an airport
Emily's first timing seeing her aunts/uncles
First time playing with Gracie
Emily's first hugs with cousin Jane
Abigail's first time climbing on banisters at Grandpa and Grandma Blair's house
Emily's first time sitting on a one year old's lap:
Abigail's first time being able to say Aunt/Uncle's names
First Santa Claus in Washington memory
Abigail's First Time being a Shepherd in the Blair Family Nativity:
We couldn't get her to sit/stand still, let alone wear a costume/towel.
Emily's First time being Baby Jesus. She was perfect. Anna was a great Mary.
First Family of Four Christmas Eve: Lovely, I know.
Emily's First Christmas!
Okay, not Abigail's First bounce house, but she was in Heaven!
Abigail's first Princess tea party:
Abigail's first time being under a sleeping curse :)
Our first decent picture as a family of four!!
First time wearing someone else's glasses. Thank goodness for twin prescriptions! My contacts shriveled up the second day of the trip, and my glasses are broken thanks to Abigail.
First road trip with Natalie and Joseph
3 comments:
What a cute family picture! And I love the glasses :) Looks like a fun Christmas!
what a wonderful post! love it
I loved your post. I'm not very good at checking blogs, so I just caught up on the last few months. Sorry for all the questions at Christmas that you had answered on the blog! I loved your new year/Christmas update about everyone. Love you guys. Hope you move to Yakima!
Post a Comment