Playing games until midnight with the Bosters
On sunday we tried to captures some cute pictures. All was going well......
until Abi grabs a knife from the table. I just kept taking pictures, and we ended up with this candid shot. Hilarious
This is what our floor looks like despite daily and most of the time twice daily sweeping:
There are some seriously cute moments between Abi and Emily from time to time
It's hard being a baby!
In this picture it looks like Emily is bigger than Abi. This is not really true. Abi still has about 10 pds and 10 inches on Emily. Emily is 20 pds, 26 inches at 6 months. Abi is 29 pds and I'm not sure of her height, but it's over 36 inches, for sure.
Our other member of our family: Minnie Mouse
Here is the perfect depiction of Emily's personality. Cute, calm, going with the flow,
Until .... meltdown! We just put her down on the slide, she isn't hurt or experiencing trauma in this picture, just protesting!
And our announcement: We are moving to Yakima Washington..... in about 5-6 weeks! We are sad to leave San Antonio, but excited in pretty much every other way! It will be so much closer to almost all our families.
3 comments:
Those are some pretty awesome pictures! I can't believe you guys are really moving to Yakima...so soon! That's crazy. I'm excited you will be closer to most family! At least on the Blair side. :) Good luck with the move!
So many classic photos! Good luck with your move. It's hard to leave SA, isn't it? :/
We're excited to have you guys here! I'm hoping and guessing, and pretty sure you'll LOVE Yakima!
Post a Comment