Sunday, February 1, 2015
November 2014
In November we enjoyed going to Camp Zarahemla for the day, canoeing in the water, hanging out and playing games. We enjoyed the beautiful fall leaves, more than once. We had fun trying to figure out how to blow out our sprinklers, (we never did figure it out), eating donuts with our cousins, match dress Sundays for the girls, a trip to the Arboretum to play in the awesome leaves, the library, our fun Wednesdays with Jeff (We go to gymnastics, then the west Valley Library, and then either Grandma and Grandpas or Costco, the girls are exhausted by the end), making an apple raspberry pie (I don't know if I've ever seen Abi so excited), Thanksgiving, and the huge blessing of getting a nice (and free) sectional for our family room, and rearranging the play room (not for last time either), reading books,and putting up our Christmas Tree. How's that for a run-on sentence?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Great pictures. We miss you guys!
What cute pictures!! I love seeing them all!
Post a Comment