
Last week was my first week of work at the Autism Community Network. I am a co-teacher there. It exhausts me, but I really love it. I am so grateful for a real, full-time job.
Before you look at the picture, know that we weren't anticipating getting this type of car. But, this was in the best condition, and the price was right. After not having a car for months (only 2.5, but still it felt like a LONG time), I wasn't very concerned about the appearance.
So here it is: A green 2005 Scion xB: (even though this is a stock photo, this is exactly what our car looks like)

After driving in it, I was sold. It drives so well, and is roomy and comfortable, and gets good gas mileage. Jeff is still getting used to us driving a box, but I really LOVE it, and am excited about it.
Jeff told me, "We'll just tell people it's your car." That's fine with me!
And I just have to say, if anyone in San Antonio needs a car, I would highly recommend Gunn Honda.
4 comments:
Congratulations on everything -- looks like things are great!
I would be scared to ride the bus, too! Congrats on the job and the new car! I can't even imagine going without a car for over 2 months.
Congratulations on the job!! I like the new car :)
I can't believe Mo ate your garden!! I hope it grows back!! Your car is cool and I'm glad you love it! That makes all the difference in the world! Hope to see you sooner than later!
Post a Comment