Sunday, February 28, 2010

Obstacle to growth!

Okay, so I just posted about how well my indoor plants are coming, and I went to take a picture of the outdoor plants in our garden, and to my dismay our DOG had slipped through the one unproctected spot in our fence, and ATE all of the plants. :( So sad. I'll have to fix that spot before I move the indoor plants outdoors.



But, here is a picture of our garden spot. We built this fence from scraps left in our garage. We have NO experience building anything, so this was quite a learning experience. It isn't the prettiest, but we are pretty proud of it. Then we realized that the slats are too far apart, and our dog can slip through them, so I lined the inside with chicken wire. Which works great, except I didn't line the gate/door part with chicken wire... that is where she slipped through. Oh well. I guess I learned my lesson on this one. We'll paint it as soon as it hasn't rained for a while.

No comments: