Sunday, February 28, 2010

New Growth!

I (Nichole) don't know if there is anything more exciting or fulfilling than planting a seed, and then waiting and watering and then watching it grow. It truly is amazing, the miracle of life, and growth. (I get the same sense of awe, when I make bread and the dough actually rises also)


I am attempting a garden this year. Wish me luck!



The top picture is one of the summer squash finally starting to sprout. Let me just say that it made my day!
The strawberries are growing so well! We already have eaten our first red strawberry, and we have about 6 green ones growing, and 2 more flowers!

I love being reminded of the renewal of life, and feel so grateful for the chance that I have to live and experience the many simple joys that this life has to offer.

No comments: