Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Happy Birthday Jeff!


Today is Jeff's Birthday, and he forgot it was his birthday! After I almost broke his birthday present trying to make him a fruit smoothie for breakfast and giving him a handmade card, I sent him off to ride the bus on this misty rainy day. After work and school, he'll be home by 10:00 tonight! What a trooper.

I wish there was more I could do for his birthday. So I'll say Happy Birthday on the blog! (i'm not great at birthdays, or really any special occasions, but Jeff is the best!)

Happy Birthday Jeff! You are great!

5 comments:

Ady said...

Happy happy birthday, Jeff! We are glad to celebrate this happy day with you! Enjoy your day! :)
Love,
The Orrocks

Aaron and Steph said...

Happy Birthday Jeff! Just talked to Jules and remembered you and Clint have the same groundhog birthday =) ALso, just found out Todd and Craig are roomies...cute huh

The Francis Family said...

Happy birthday Jeff! We hope you had a great day!

Lisa and Alan said...

I agree, he's pretty awesome! And he is really good at balancing on tree! Happy Birthday Jeff.

Julie said...

Happy birthday Jeff! We were thinking of you!