Saturday, August 6, 2011

Aun Mas Fotos! Abigail will be bilingual of course...

I may not think this later, but she has the cutest cry.


The nurse said she had never seen a baby so alert and awake right after being born.


















8 comments:

Megan said...

Congratulations! She's beautiful.

Kari said...

Glad to see the pictures and stories. She looks just like both of you. (very cute) Reminds me of having Kaylee. Awesome video. Love Kari

the Danosaur said...

Congratulations Nichole and Jeff! She is beautiful. I'm so glad she made it here okay! Hope you are feeling well.

M. Dahl said...

Hooray she is here! Congratulations you two! She is absolutely beautiful.

TynSal Jensen said...

Congrats!! What a doll! Glad she's here safe and sound. Hope you have a smooth and fast recovery! And in response to your message, yes we are finally leaving Provo and heading to the Bronx on Thursday! I'll facebook you our new address. Congrats again!

Lisa and Alan said...

Yeah Abigail is here. She is beautiful. I thought she looked really alert also. Her chin looks like Nichole's but I can see you in her too Jeff. Macey keeps wanting to see pictures of Abigail. Congrats you're a mom and dad!

Unknown said...

Congratulations guys!! What a pretty baby! Welcome to parenthood, you're in for a fun ride :)

Ben and Nanci Hanks said...

Congrats!! We're so glad she's here.