
More pictures, video, and explanation to follow. I'll just say seeing Abigail be born was the most amazing, spiritual experience of my life. We are very excited! She is so beautiful. We can hardly believe she is really ours! We are so blessed. So far she looks very healthy. She weighs 6 lbs 11 ounces and is 21 inches long. I think she looks a lot like Nichole. Thank you all for your prayers. It has been a long and stressful pregnancy, but seeing her makes it all worth it.
3 comments:
YAY!! I was just barely thinking about you guys and wanting to call Nichole and see how she was doing...how exciting that Abigail is here!!! She and Ella will be great friends, I just know it :) She looks adorable you guys, congratulations!!
Congratulations! I am so happy that Abigail made it here safely. She is absolutely beautiful! I think she looks a lot like Nichole too! I am so happy for you guys!
Yea from Arizona! We are so happy for your family and what a relief that she is here. Nichole looks fantastic!
Post a Comment