Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Moments from Abi-G's 2nd week

Sleeping during tummy time. That Baby-wise book says we decide when she sleeps. Ha!

Looking so cute in her outfit

Bath Time! She loves her baths, which makes it so we love her baths!


On Sunday I realized she was two weeks old, and I cried. It has gone by so fast, and she is growing so much, and I felt like I didn't enjoy her as much as I should have. A good realization to have early on, I suppose.


At her first Dr.'s appt she had gained weight past her birth weight. We were so proud! They also said she shrunk 1/2 an inch, and then at another appt this week she had grown an inch and a half. Something tells me that it may not be the most accurate way to measure their length. :)


3 comments:

Mrs. Dennis said...

She is so precious!

TynSal Jensen said...

I felt the same way about Auralia when she was about 2 weeks old- I cried because I felt like I hadn't savored every moment. Like I should have snuggled more with her, played with her more, etc. I still feel that way at the end of everyday since I've started working again. Don't worry though Nicole! You're doing a great job and I'm sure when we look back we'll realize we cherished more of those precious moments than we realized :)

Kassie said...

Oh, she is adorable!