Our little Emily is growing up! This post is a huge photo dump. But I want to kind of catch up.
I feel like I am finally out of survival mode, and have found my new normal. It involves lots of messes, and perpetually being un showered and late, but I guess I have gotten used to it. It's not all as bad as I'm making it sound.
We have been to quite a few fun birthday parties lately, and Abi loves them. She thinks "Happy Birthday" is a term of endearment, and all the time will go up to Emily and say "Happy Birthday Emily! Happy Birthday!" She also one day said, "Mama, I'm 2. Emily's 1." Smart girl, except for Emily is 0, for now. Well really more like 0.3, but we're saving fractions and decimal points for next year.
Emily has the cutest little santa belly in the whole world. And the most beautiful eyes and smile.
And Abi currently is in a terrible two phase, and it is exhausting and I feel overwhelmed. The hardest part for me is just make sure that our relationship doesn't suffer. I have to redirect her SOOO much, that I have to really make an effort to find time to show her love and positive attention. It is so hard.
We have been doing a series of Book Of Mormon Stories lessons for FHE, based off of the Primary song. We have learned all 8 verses. This pictures is from the 2 thousand stripling warriors story. We dressed up in our armour and had a battle.
Watching the neighbors kids, and all the kids had to sit in their car seats.
We have been doing a health challenge, and this was one of our free days. We went to Cold Stone Creamery and lived it up! Ice cream has never tasted so good/ made me feel so disgusting in all of my life! By the way, we took 2nd in both Health Challenges we participated in and both of us lost around 10 pounds! Woo hoo!! Jeff thinks he is in the best shape of his whole life. Yay, go Jeff!
This girls is getting more and more upright! She loves to sit up and be held. I need to savor this stage, but it is a bit awkward. She prefers to sit up, but cannot sit up by herself, so it means lugging around an 18 pound baby all day long! Oh and I need to document she is wearing 9-12 months clothing. She'll be 4 months in a couple days.
1 comment:
Emily is a chunker!!! So so cute!
Post a Comment