Featured in this post you will find the following: Emily's "I'm freaking out" look, Abi's obsession with stuffed animals, the most beautiful woman in the world, my knee front and center, Emily's "I finally learned how to smile and I'm really happy!" look, Abi not crying over spilt milk, some very proud parents, Emily hiding like a ninja, Abi hanging out with her friend Summer, Emily's 3 month picture (we weighed her today and she is 17 lbs! Just 11 lbs less than Abi), Abi deciding she needed a happy nap to help herself calm down when having one of her now very frequent tantrums, Emily seeing a penguin for a first time and having her mind blown, 80's Abi or Abi from Saved by the Bell, and you may not see it but us celebrating the fact that 7 years ago today Nichole and I held hands for the first time! We lay out on our trampoline last night and looked at the stars and thought about that night. I'll never forget Nichole's romantic response to my gesture, "I smell like burned toast". I didn't smell anything. I never smell anything. Thanks for holding my hand babe!
1 comment:
Ahhh! Adorable! Your kids are so cute. We need to come see you guys!
Post a Comment