Monday, November 8, 2010

November... so far


I know this is lots of post all in a row. But, if I don't do it now, I may never.
We went to the South Texas Corn Maize in Hondo, TX this past weekend with some friends.
Here is the whole gang.
Here we are jumping off of a hay bale... If only those branches weren't there, and I was looking so terrified, it'd be a great picture! :)
A cute shot of the kids looking at the goats.
A group shot of us all in the maze, which was a pretty good maze, especially after the sun went down, with no flashlights! We raced the Francis' through phase 2 and they won! Jeff and I went around one loop like 7 times! I was lucky to be with Jeff who did a great job navigating. If I were by myself, I'd probably still be in that maze!

There was also a hayride. If you look really close, you can see the tractor in the background of this picture.
It was a great evening.

1 comment:

Lisa and Alan said...

I love this picture of you and Jeff...the one with Jeff in the Green sweatshirt. What a good looking couple!