October seemed almost busier than September with even less fun things to break up the busy monotony of work and school
At the end of October we did go camping which was so much fun! It makes such a difference to get out and do something enjoyable even if you are busy.
I have mixed feelings about camping. I feel like it is too much like moving (all the packing) to be worth it, especially for just an overnighter. So we made a deal-- if Jeff take responsibility for getting all the gear together, then I would go and have a good time. I know for sure that I am getting the better end of that deal, but Jeff was true to his deal, and we had a great time.
Another pretty amazing thing was the moon that night. It was so bright and beautiful. Jeff took a video of it, but of course it doesn't do it justice. It was so bright!
No comments:
Post a Comment