I had the whole week off, but Jeff didn't, so many months previously my sister and I had planned this little trip to Las Vegas. 





We saw the Lion King live, and it was spectacular.
There were so many things to see and do, we needed a longer trip to do/see them all, but we did go see the Eiffel Tower, and the Bellagio, and we ate at a Hard Rock Cafe. I am not sure why, but that has always been a dream of mine. I think that the Bellagio was probably the most incredible hotel in Las Vegas. It was so classy and beautiful. They have a seasonally themed garden inside, and water shows outside. It really was quite amazing.
It was just a quick 2 day trip, but it was pretty fun!
We are both glad to be back together!!
1 comment:
I'm glad you had fun in Vegas and I'm glad you got to go with your twin!!
Post a Comment