Monday, April 4, 2011
Change
So, I just had another ultrasound, and the Dr. has changed his mind. He is nervous about adding the second medicine unnecessarily, and so we are just back to waiting, and tomorrow if everything looks exactly the same I might get to go home, and then monitor the baby as an outpatient. Which would be great. He also said he reread some research on Digoxin and SVT, and he said sometimes it can take up to 2 weeks for the heart rate to convert, so he wants to check tomorrow and if the fluid looks the same, then we will just wait some more... but not in the hospital! So we'll see. I could go in tomorrow and it could change again. :) We'll see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Keep us updated! We're praying for you and baby Abi! What a darling name!!
I'll be checking back often. I feel so reassured by your sense of inner peace. This must be a stressful time for any mother; I am glad you are being so upbeat about it all. Is Abi short or Abigail? You both will be in my prayers, Jeff, too!
Thanks for keeping us updated! We continue to pray for you! Good luck today!
I didn't know all this was going on.. but I'm glad you guys are staying positive! Hang in there! I'm so happy for you and your baby girl =)
Thanks for the updates - I check back often!! We're praying for you and Abi. And, if you're coming home.....do you need dinner?? :)
Post a Comment