Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Rollercoaster

So, everytime I write a more negative post and try to publish it, it doesn't publish or save. I'll try again, and be more positive this time. :) So yesterday in the ultrasound there was more fluid around Abi's stomach, and so the waiting to add the second drug was over. They sent me to the hospital, and I'll be here for a couple more days. We're hopeful that this will slow down her heart, and that life will return to normal. We are grateful for our doctor's experience, and for the positive outcomes that he has had in the past that give us alot of hope. I am also grateful for anti-nausea medicine, it's alot easier to have a better attitude when you're not throwing up. So that's pretty much the update.

3 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

I'm sure you feel like you are on a rollercoaster. Oh gosh, it is all so overwhelming. I hope you know how many people are praying for you and your sweet Abi.

Julie said...

Good luck-I hope the 2nd drug goes well. I'm sorry you have to be at the hospital again, but hopefully it will all be over soon. Still praying for you guys!

Megan said...

Sorry to hear you're in the hospital again, but I hope this second medicine starts to work for you! You're in our prayers.